General Information and Regulations for Exhibit Booth Rental
Rental and Assignment of Space
1. Assignment of booths are on a first come, first served basis.
2. Exhibitors may be subject to a $1000 fine by dismantling exhibits earlier than the designated time or by not setting up in time for the opening of the Exhibit Hall.
3. All measurements shown on the diagram are believed to be accurate. The Huge Convention reserves the right to make such modifications as may be necessary to meet the needs of exhibit programs.
4. Sub-leasing or assigning of booths or a part of a booth is not permitted without the express permission of The Huge Convention. Exhibits, signs, or displays are prohibited in any of the public rooms or elsewhere on the premises without the permission of The Huge Convention. Aisle space may not be used for exhibit purposes, displays/signs, or solicitation/distribution of cards, circulars, samples or other promotional materials.
5. Decisions regarding the acceptability of exhibits will be made by The Huge Convention. Exhibiting firms will be limited to those providing services, products, or publications that meet the professional and practical needs of the home service industry. The Huge Convention reserves the right to curtail or cancel any exhibit, either before or during the Convention, that in the sole judgment of the Executive Committee is objectionable or detracts from the dignity of the The Huge Convention Exhibit Hall. In the event of such restriction or eviction, The Huge Convention is not liable for any refunds of rentals or other exhibit expense.
Payment and Cancellation
1. A payment of 50% of the total amount due must accompany this application for exhibit space. Balance is due upon receipt of invoice, 60 days after deposit is made. Payment in full must accompany any application after May 1, 2023.
2. Cancellations must be made in writing (email email@example.com). Cancellations received on or before May 1, 2023, will be refunded 50% of the full rental amount. Deposits are not refundable. No refunds will be given on booth space cancelled after May 1, 2023. Reductions or downsizing in booth space will be treated as cancellations and refunds will be made accordingly.
Exhibitor Admission Each exhibiting firm will be entitled to register one (1) representatives without charge for each 10 × 10′ booth space rented, additional exhibitor registrations are available at the rate of $200. Complimentary registration is intended for the use of exhibiting company employees only. Violation of the use of complimentary registrations will result in cancellation of the exhibit contract and forfeiture of payments.
Construction and Dismantle of Exhibits
1. Exhibit booths include a 7″ x 44″ identification sign, 8′ back drape, a 6' table with tablecloth, 2 chairs, a wastepaper basket, and 3′ side drape. The Exhibit Hall is not carpeted.
2. The exhibitor explicitly agrees that in the event it fails to install its products in assigned exhibit space or fails to remit payment for required space rental or payment for advertising at time specified, The Huge Convention shall have the right to take possession of said space and lease same or any part thereof to such parties and upon such terms and conditions as it may deem proper.
3. Exhibits must not project beyond the space allocated or obstruct the view of the exhibits of others. Reasonable effort must be made to provide space within the confines of the booth for interviews, demonstrations, distribution of materials, etc., so that visitors do not obstruct the aisles. In straight-line exhibits, no solid construction will be permitted to exceed 44” in height except in the back half of the booth, where it shall not exceed 8’. For example, in a 10′ x 10′ booth, solid construction above 44” must begin at least 5’ back from the aisle line. In island spaces or peninsula spaces— 20′ × 20′, 20′ × 30′, or larger—narrow overhead panels of open “bridge-type” construction will be permitted to a maximum height of 16’ along the center line of the space or along the aisles to facilitate the construction of open-type exhibits. No equipment or partitions, except slender supporting posts, may extend above the 44” height within 5’ of the aisle so that visitors do not obstruct the aisles. Booth construction and setup should follow IAEE Guidelines unless an exception is granted in writing by The Huge Convention. In linear booths, no solid construction will be permitted to exceed 4’ in height except in the back half of the booth, where it may not exceed 8’ in height. In peninsula booths and open-type exhibits, no equipment or partitions may extend about 4’ in height within 5’ of the aisle, except for slender supporting posts. Island booths may use full cubic content up to the 16’ in height (including any hanging signage).
4. Any part of the exhibit which does not lend itself to an attractive appearance, such as unfinished side or end panels, must be draped at the exhibitor’s expense. All hangings must clear the floor. Electrical wiring must conform with the National Electrical Code safety rules. Exhibitors must comply with all city fire regulations. Exhibitors, or their agents, shall not injure or deface the walls or floors of the buildings, booths, or the equipment of the booths. When such damage appears, the exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property so damaged. Helium balloons are not allowed. Hanging signs cannot exceed 16′ from the top of the sign to the floor. Requests for exceptions must be made in writing to the The Huge Convention Exhibits Manager 15 days prior to first day of show move-in for approval.
5. The use of sound devices, megaphones, loudspeakers, or undignified methods of attracting attention is prohibited, where such methods interfere with other exhibitors.
6. Exhibitors shall not dismantle or interfere with the orderly conduct and display of the exhibit until the exposition is finally closed to the Convention attendees. Exhibitors may be subject to a $1000 fine by dismantling exhibits earlier than the designated time or by not setting up in time for the opening of the Exhibit Hall.
7. Exhibitors are prohibited from placing any signage outside of their booth areas.
1. Exhibitor badges must be worn at all times on the show floor.
2. Booths must be open and staffed when the Exhibit Hall is open to attendees.
3. The Huge Convention reserves the right to make modifications to the exhibit hours as may be necessary to meet program needs.
4. Exhibitors may stay in the hall one hour after closing on Thursday night and enter one hour prior to opening on Thursday and Friday to stock booths, straighten or otherwise conduct booth work. Other hours are listed in the set up and tear down hours in the official The Huge Convention exhibitor kit.
5. It is understood that no rooms, suites, or other space in Convention hotels will be used for exhibit purposes, workshops, or other exhibitor sales- related use without written permission and arrangement through The Huge Convention. All exhibitor planned meetings and social affairs of all kinds should be scheduled not to conflict with The Huge Convention General Sessions.
6. No one under the age of 16 will be permitted on the Exhibit Hall floor during set-up or tear down hours.
Amendment to Regulations
All matters and questions not covered by these regulations are subject to the decision of the The Huge Convention management. The Huge Convention shall have sole authority to promulgate, interpret, and enforce all rules and regulations, and to make any amendments necessary for the orderly conduct of the The Huge Convention.
1. Each exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury or damage to exhibitors’ displays, equipment, and other property brought on the premises of the Gaylord Opryland Resort and shall indemnify and hold harmless The Huge Convention, the Gaylord Opryland Resort, and any service contractors acting as agents of The Huge Convention from all liability that may ensue from any cause. Security services for the Exhibit Hall will be provided 24 hours per day, but The Huge Convention and the Gaylord Opryland Resort will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.
2. The exhibitor understands that neither The Huge Convention nor the host facility maintains insurance covering the exhibitor’s property, and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
3. Should the premises on which The Huge Convention is to be held become, in the sole judgment of The Huge Convention, unfit for occupancy, or should the meeting be materially interfered with by reason of action of the elements, strike, picketing, boycott, embargo, injunction, war, riot, emergency declared by a government agency, or any other act beyond the control of The Huge Convention, this contract may be terminated. The Huge Convention will not incur any liability for damages sustained by the exhibitor as a result of such termination. The Huge Convention will return to the exhibitor all rental fees that the exhibitor has paid up to date of cancellation of the Convention, and thereupon both parties will be released from further obligation or liability to each other.